WCUSC U09-U14 RECREATION LEVEL PLAYER - SUMMER CAMPS:
Recreation Soccer Camps: (U9-U14 Age Groups)
WCUSC is offering five Recreation Summer Camps this summer at Thornbury Soccer Park. The main goal of the camps is to prepare our In-House League players; physically, technically, and tactically for the upcoming IHL Fall season, within a fun, challenging environment. The camp will run on a four day schedule (Mon-Thurs) 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM daily. With Friday of each week reserved as a rain day. The camp will be under the direction of WCUSC Camps Director Matthew Carmichael, and some of our most talented staff coaches.
FIRST TOUCH SUMMER SOCCER CAMPS FOR U06, U07, U08 PLAYERS:
Recreation & Pre-Travel Level Players: (U6, U7, U8 Age Groups)
WCUSC is offering five First Touch Soccer Camps this summer. The main goal of the camps are to provide the players with a fun, positive soccer experience. The camps will offer age-appropriate activities that focus on developing all the fundamentals of soccer. The First Touch Soccer Program is the first phase of player-development within WCUSC. The camps are for current U-05, U-U06, and U-07 players that will be moving up to the U-06, U-07, and U-08 age groups this fall. The camps will be held at the WCUSC Thornbury Soccer Park from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Please note that we do not provide refunds two weeks out from any camp. ($25 admin fee applied to approved refunds).
- Camp Times: 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Early drop off is available from 8:30am on site.
- What to bring:
- Ball, Shin guards (required), Plenty of Water / Drink, Light Snack. Appropriate clothing & Rain jacket
Daily Breakdown (Outline)
- 8:30-8:55am: Player Arrival
- 9:00am Warm Up & Fun Games
- 9:30am Technique Development
- 10:15am Group Play / Conditioned Games
- 10:45am Snack Break
- 11:15am Shooting & Scoring activity
- 11:45am Small sided games
- 12:30pm END
In the event of light rain we will play through. However for severe weather we may need to cancel and parents will need to pick up players. We do have the clubhouse and shelter at the turf location but can only use this for short periods. An email will be sent out to parents in the event we cancel for weather.
Announcements will also be posted on the club main webpage. http://www.wcusc.org