WINTER INDOOR RECREATION LEAGUE
The WCUSC Winter 2018 Indoor Recreation Soccer League sponsored by MoreVent, is a fun yet competitive league for recreational soccer players of all skill levels from West Chester and surrounding communities. Teams are formed for boys and girls in age divisions U06 to U14 (see age chart below; recreation league players may play by grade OR by date of birth).
Cost: Please note that due to high rental costs, we cannot offer family discounts during the winter indoor season.
- Early Bird Registration Fee = $145, until 11/15/17
- Regular Registration Fee = $175, 11/16/17 - 12/15/17
- Late Registration Fee = $200, 12/16/17 - 1/22/18 (players registered after 1/15/18 will be assigned to teams according to availability; requests will not be guaranteed)
- Players may make ONLY 1 Friend Request; IT MUST BE MATCHING!
- THIS INCLUDES A REQUEST BY A COACH FOR A PARTICULAR ASST COACH (e.g. if Coach John requests Coach Bill be his assistant this counts as his child's friend request and must be reciprocal).
- There is NO TRAINING or End of Season Tournament during the winter session.
- Players may NOT request a specific coach.
- No Travel Players are permitted to register for Recreation League.
Note: WCUSC does not guarantee a minimum number of games and is not responsible for games lost due to weather and/or field conditions. No refunds or partial refunds will be issued due to games lost because of weather and/or field conditions.
Refund Policy: Refunds may be requested through January 13 (two weeks prior to the first game of the season; however, a $25 service charge is applied to all refunds). After 1/13/18, a player may withdraw from the league, but a refund may not be issued.
Please be sure to complete the entire registration process. You should receive a confirmation number via email when you are finished.
Games are played on Saturdays (1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24, 3/3, 3/10, 3/17 (snowdate) at United Sports Training Center in Downingtown (waiver required; signed during registration).
Times: Games may start and finish between the following times (approximations only):
- U06/07/08 (4v4) from 11:00AM-12:30PM
- U10/U12/U14 (7v7) from 11:30AM-4:30PM
Team assignment: Registration will remain open until Monday, January 22, 2018.
Once divisions are filled, the online registration system will no longer allow you to register.
Placement will then be based upon availability.
Contact/Questions: If you have any questions about the league, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the club at 610-399-5277 ext. 12.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR FAQ PAGE!
WINTER 2018 – DIVISION AGE CLASSIFICATIONS
||Grade in School
||August 1, 2011 to August 31, 2013
||August 1, 2010 to July 31, 2011
||August 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010
||August 1, 2007 to July 31, 2009
||August 1, 2005 to July 31, 2007
||August 1, 2003 to July 31, 2005
REGISTER HERE NOW