WCUSC is pleased to announce the classes for the Spring Session of our LITTLE PLAYER PROGRAM.
The Little Player Program is uniquely developed to provide children aged 3-4 (2017 - 2015 D/O/B) with their first experience in the beautiful game of soccer. It is the basic step for players to grow in the West Chester United Soccer Club. Coaches emphasize the fun aspect of the game through innovative, action-packed activities and games. Throughout the Little Player program our youngest players will develop important motor skills including coordination, agility, balance & movement; all of which are key development factors for early childhood development. The focus is on building the soccer fundamentals - dribbling, passing, shooting, and ball control skills – while also learning about teamwork and sportsmanship.
Example 6 week curriculum
- Boundaries & Exploration
- Ball Movement & Sharing Space
- Stopping, Turning & Changing Direction
- Moving at Speed & Obstacle Relays
- Introduction to Passing & Sharing the Ball
- Shooting & Scrimmaging
The LITTLE PLAYER PROGRAM is run by WCUSC staff coaches and open to boys and girls, ages 3 & 4.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- Class #3: Tuesday 11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Dates: 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14 (Rain Date 5/21)
- Location: Kildares Turf (601 Westtown Road, West Chester, PA 19382)
- Class #7: Fridays 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Dates: 4/5, 4/12,
4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17 (Rain Date 5/31)
- Location: Kenmara (East Bradford Township Park Field, 835 Kenmara Drive,West Chester, PA 19380)
Dates: 4/6, 4/13, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18 (Rain Date 6/1)
Location: Lower Oak Bourne (500 East Pleasant Grove Road, West Chester PA 19382)
- Class #9: 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Class #11: 10:00AM-11:00AM
Dates: 4/7, 4/14, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19 (Rain Date 6/2)
Location: Kenmara (East Bradford Township Park Field, 835 Kenmara Drive,West Chester, PA 19380)
- Class #14: 12:00PM-1:00PM
- Participants should wear soccer attire and shin-guards for safety and bring a soccer ball size 3
- The cost for each class is $105.00
- All players will recieve a T shirt
- WCUSC will provide rain dates for classes maximum 2
REGISTER ONLINE HERE
Space is limited in each class, so don’t delay registering. Make sure to note the class number on the registration under "special request" (ex. Class # 2). For any questions, contact Scott Bissett email: email@example.com or call the club’s office at 610-399-5277, ext. 3.